A cookie is an information file which the server of this website sends to the device (computer, smart-phone, tablet, etc) of the person who signs in the page, in order to store and recover information referred to the activity performed in such equipment.
IMMOEBRE A.I.E. uses different types of cookies (technical, analytical and social) only with the purpose of improving the surfing of the user in the website, with no advertising aim or similar.
IMMOEBRE A.I.E. does not collect any personal data through cookies. All the cookies, except those used by Google Analytics statistics system, are temporary and disappear when the session is shut down.
IMMOEBRE A.I.E. uses in this website the cookies that appear below:
- PHPSESSID: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. The cookie is deleted after closing the browser.
- _icl_current_admin_language: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. The cookie is deleted after closing the browser.
- wordpress_test_cookie: technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the acceptance of cookies. The cookie is deleted after closing the browser.
- _cfduid: Cloudflare technical cookie and strictly necessary that is used to cancel security restrictions based on the visitor’s IP address. The cookie is deleted 1 year after the last update.
- _ga: Google Analytics Universal’s cookie that allows the control of unique visits. This cookie is installed the first time a user visits the website through a browser. If the user visits again the website with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only if the user changes the browser, the user will be considered as a different user. The cookie is deleted 2 years after the last update.
- _gat: this cookie is linked to Google Analytics. It is used to limit the request speed – limitation of data collection in high traffic websites. It is deleted after 10 minutes.
- _gid: this cookie is linked to Google Analytics. It is used to distinguish users. It is deleted after 24 hours.
Neither this web, nor its legal representatives are to be made responsible of any content or veracity of the privacy politics that third parties mentioned may have in this cookies policy.
The acceptance of the present policy implies that the user has been informed in a clear and complete form concerning the use of the storage devices and recovery of data (cookies), therefore IMMOEBRE A.I.E. has the user´s consent for the use of same, according to established in the article 22 of Law 34/2002 of July 21, of the Information and Ecommerce Society Services (LSSI-CE).
WITHDRAWAL OF CONSENT TO COOKIES INSTALLATION
How to delete cookies browser?
1. Select the ‘Tools’ icon.
2. Click ‘Settings’.
3. Click ‘Show Advanced Options’.
4. In the ‘Privacy’ section, click Content settings.
- Delete cookies: click ‘All cookies and site data…’.
- Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click ‘Clear browsing data’ (empty the cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
Click here for more information about Chrome:
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select ‘Tools’ | ‘Internet Options’.
2. Click on the ‘General tab’.
3. In the ‘Browsing History’, click ‘Delete browsing history on exit’.
4. Select ‘Delete Files’.
5. Select ‘Delete cookies’.
6. Click ‘Remove’.
7. Click ‘OK’.
8. Close and restart the browser.
Click here for more information about Internet Explorer:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Choose ‘Firefox’ | ‘History’ | ‘Clear Recent History’.
2. Next to ‘Details’, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, Cache, Early active session.
4. Using the ‘Time range to clear’ drop-down menu, select ‘All’.
5. Click ‘Clear now’.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or decline cookies individually in the preferences of Firefox, in the History section available in ‘Tools’ > ‘Options’ > ‘Privacy’.
Click here for more information about Mozilla Firefox:
Safari. Version 5.1
1. Select the ‘Safari’ icon / ‘Edit’ | ‘Reset Safari’.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear History, Delete all website data.
3. Click ‘Reset’.
4. Close and restart the browser.
Click here for more information about Safari:
‘Options’ – ‘Advanced’ – ‘Cookies’.
Cookies options control how Opera handles and therefore its acceptance or rejection.
Click here for more information about Opera: